Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!!

Today was my niece Baylee's first day of school. My brother Tyler wasn't able to be there so I took some pictures and am posting them for him to be able see. She absolutely loved kindergarten. When I asked her if she made any new friends she told me that she didn't remember their names, but she was friends with almost all of the girls in her class. Here are some pictures I took of Baylee and her family while at their house today. Sorry I can't figure out how to turn the pictures the right way.

Baylee modeling her new school dress.

Twirling in her new school dress.

Wyatt loves his light sabers.

Baylee, Karla, and Wyatt just before leaving for kindergarten.

Brynlee being shy in front of the camera.

One last smile before heading out the door.

Baylee and Brynlee

Logan giving his cousing Brynlee a kiss.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, Beck, way to go on the posting, keep them coming! Tyler has 3 kids, holy cow! They sure are cuties.
Hey, Keri said she usually comes to Emmett on Weds. or Thurs. and wants to get together, I thought maybe the 3 of us could go to lunch one of these days.