Friday, August 29, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

The other day I was showing a friend of mine how to digital scrapbook. I had done a few pages here and there, but hadn't really gotten into it. A few days ago she showed me all of the pages she had done and I was amazed. It gave me a stronger desire to digi scrap. Just one more thing to take up my time. I do feel a little guilty scrapbooking when I should be cleaning the house or something. However, I think this is something that Logan will be able to have forever AND it takes way less time and money than regular scrapbooking. It is way fun and WAY addicting!!



4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I LOVE digital scrapbooking!! I'm a little obsessed in fact. Almost everyday, after work, I'll just browse around for freebies...So much great stuff, and it's faster, easier and no mess!

Heather said...

Pretty cute, Beck! I always think other people's pages look cuter than mine. You did a really good job. That Logan is cuter than anything!

Holly said...

I haven't ever gotten into digital scrapbooking, but I should. It would deffinatley be faster :)
Keri is going to come over next Thursday, the 11th at 10am to see my house and she said she'd love to see you, too. Do you and Logan want to come?

The Elkington Family said...

Yes, it is addicting! I should kick the person who got me addicted :) The pages here look fabulous! You should show me more of your tricks, you are obviously holding out on me!