Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Boys!

So, Joe and I LOVE having two little boys. They are always making us laugh and we are amazed at the things they learn and do every day. I am constantly amazed at how much they love each other. I can tell that they knew each other and were good friends before their life here. Fox is so interested in his baby brother and is always wanting to share with him and hold him. Cache lights up when he sees Fox; he will watch him play for hours and smiles great big smiles when Logan talks to him. And of course Fox thinks he is pretty cool when he makes his brother smile. Fox is such a great helper with Cache. Just the other day he ran into my room and told me he helped Cache roll over so he could be on his tummy. I then gratefully explained to Logan that this is a job just for mommies and daddies.

Cache looks HUGE in this picture. I love Fox's smile.


Fox is trying to put Cache's pants on him. He was getting very frustrated that Cache kept wiggling and kept asking me to tell Cache to hold still.


Best little buddies.


Fox is way interested in all of Cache's things and thankfully Cache loves having his brother in his space.


When Cache is on the floor, Logan will randomly run over to him, get on his knees and give Cache a big old kiss. So cute!


He loves to share his toys with his brother....for now (only because Cache can't really play with them). I know that will change before I know it, but for now I am enjoying it.

No comments: