Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cache Kent Green

Cache was born on Tuesday, May 5th at 10:26 in the morning. Joe and I checked into the hospital at 7:00 to get induced and a few short hours later we were holding Cache. He is a great addition to our little family and we are SO happy to have him in our home. We have been very excited and a little scared to see how it will be to have 2 kids. It has only been a few days, but so far everything is going great. Cache sleeps a lot and we look forward to seeing his eyes more over the next few weeks. Logan loves his little brother. He is constantly requesting to "hold it." One of the first things he asks about every morning is baby Cache. He hasn't shown any jealousy yet, but time will tell how that goes. Joe was able to take the whole week off work and that has been WONDERFUL! I wish he could stay home all of the time. It is so nice to see him so much, but someone has to bring home the bacon. Logan has had a blast with his dad. I know I am terrible at blogging, but I thought I would make a post and I am telling myself (again) that I am going to start blogging regularly. We will see.

Baby Cache


Fox is so happy to be a big brother.


The first time Logan saw Cache he reached out his arms, started shaking them, and said "Hold it Baby Cache."


What a sweet boy!

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Congratulations! What a nice early Mother's Day gift. Love ya Becks.

Jubilant Johnsons said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and Logan is getting so big as well. What a wonderful family.

Cassie said...

Congrats! He is a cutie. We cant wait to get to see him!

Holly said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats, what adorable little boys.

Julie Graham said...

I love looking and reading this post! I would love to see more posts but I completely understand why there may be few posts! :) I am so happy for all of you! Congratulations, I love you Beck!

Kari said...

WOW congrats you two!! He is so cute and he looks so healthy and look at logan's blonde hair crazy! We almost named our last one Cache but one of our friends who had a baby just a month before named their baby that so we went with Miles. Congrast again and I'll have to tell Kalissa (who is now living in boise)

Rachelle said...

Congrats Beck. I'm so happy for you. Just going through the new baby stuff myself. Two is different forsure. I hope you find it enjoyable too. Thinking of you on sleepless nights. Congrats

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Congratulations!
Handsome little boy!