Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Exploding tomato

Logan loves to throw balls. He also loves to play in the fridge while I get dinner ready which has never been a problem until a few days ago. I was not really paying attention to him while I was getting dinner ready. I knew he was in the fridge, but thought nothing of it. Then he went into the living room. A few seconds later he came back into the kitchen and started tugging on me to follow him as he excitedly said "ball ball." I assumed he wanted a ball he couldn't reach, so I went with him to get him his ball. That is when he ran up to the "ball" that had exploded all of the living room floor. Apparently he thought the tomato in the fridge was a ball. I had to take a picture. I was quite impressed with the distance of the splatter. Good thing for carpet cleaner.

This is Logan taken just a few minutes after he threw the tomato. What a stinker!

2 comments:

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hey Becky! I saw your blog on Julie's, and I thought I would take a peek! It sounds like you guys are doing well! Take care-Vanessa

Kalia said...

The wink is awesome!