Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cherry Festival Fun

Last week was the Cherry Festival. We of course loved every second of it. This was Logan's second Cherry Festival, but the first one that he was actually able to enjoy. He loved the big yellow slide. He could have done it over and over all day. Logan also loved playing with his cousins Ainslee and Lauryn who are just a few months older than him. Uncle Brian's motorcycle was parked where we made camp and he loved it. He would crawl to it on a regular basis. He also loved being able to snack on food all day long. I can't even count how many red vines and chicken in a biscuit crackers he ate. My nephews and nieces won balls at the games and I am thankful they did because they occupied Logan for much of the day.
After spending the whole day at the Cherry Festival we went back the next day for the parade. I'm not sure Logan knew what was going on. He did however completely love the sucker Aunt Jodie gave him and all the other candy that got thrown at us.








13 comments:

Emily said...

FUN! I love parades, but I'm sure little kids think it is the strangest things with clowns and people screaming... we miss you guys down here! Glad to have the blogs to keep in touch.

Jenn said...

Becky,
Thanks for leaving a comment so we can keep in touch! Logan is getting so big... how fun! He's really cute! Good to hear from you.
Jenn Pearson

Anonymous said...

I love that I found your blog (from Holly's)! Why haven't I been to the Cherry Festival in years? I'm going to make a point of it to make it next year. I swear. I'm missing out! Logan is THE cutest little guy - I need to meet him soon. Hope all is good for you guys -Sand

Holly said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks cute and Logan looks like he's having the time of his life.

Cassandra said...

Bexter! You started a blog?! That's good news! Did I hear correctly that you're back in Boise?? Well, let's hope I do make it home for Christmas then; I would love to see all of you. Logan has definitely changed since I last saw him! What a cutie.

Maybe we should have a huge girls night in Dec - we'll all go see Twilight opening night!

Keri Hibbard said...

Oh how fun Cherry Festival was, the social event of the summer. Your family is so cute!

Heather said...

Well I finally found your blog. I love the pic of Logan about to throw the fish to Lauryn. It's just going to be more and more fun as they get bigger and interact more.

Jubilant Johnsons said...

So along with everyone else who has posted, I finally found your blog. Super exciting to get caught up with your life. Your little boy is adorable and what fun to be moving back to Emmett/Boise and be close to family and get to go to Cherry Festival every year. One of these year's I will make it to Emmett during that time. Good luck on the house hunting!

Rachelle said...

Becks-
Oh my goodness. I found your blog off of Sandi's. I haven't seen or heard from you for years. How are you doing? I hope all is well. What a cute little guy you have. Anyway, let me know how your doing. I would love to talk to you.
Rachelle (long)
Tell Joe hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe and Becky,

I came across your blog and had to leave a comment. It sounds like everything is going great for your cute little family. I'll be linking your blog to ours so we can catch up on your life!

Kristen

Mel said...

Hey Becky!! It's mel!! I stumbled upon your blog...and i have one too. melanieclaridge.blogspot.com.
Logan is super cute!!

Rachelle said...

Hey Beck. Whats your email address? I would love to contact you that way.... Let me know. You can email me at ralongisu@hotmail.com
Ra

Emily said...

I keep running into blogs from our old sixth ward friends. Yay! Logan is getting so big and he is adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow. Hope things are going well for you guys.